For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Staffline Group plc of 19-20 The Triangle, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG2 1AE.
How we collect Information
We may collect information from you through your use of our website, when you request information from us or engage our services.
By using any of our services including our website and by providing us with any personal information, you are consenting to the use of your personal information as set out in this policy. Please do not send us any personal information if you do not want your personal information to be used in this way.
Uses made of the Information
What we use your personal information for
- To provide and improve this website.
- To provide and improve our services to you and to our clients including handling personal information of others on behalf of our clients.
- To provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other services that are similar to those that you have already enquired about.
- To provide you with information about services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).
- To compile anonymous statistics, for example, website usage statistics.
- To market our services.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To fulfil our legal obligations.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
Protection of your information
We apply the highest standard of security when it comes to hosting and protecting information.
We do not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except as described in this policy or with your prior permission.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 or our franchisees.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
While it is unlikely, we may be required to disclose your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do this, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 19-20 The Triangle, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG2 1AE.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.