Staffline are recruiting for a number of Food Production workers to join our prestigious client based in Hortonwood.
The rate of pay is £8.21, and the hours are 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Your time at work
- Working on a production line handling the products and ensuring they are boxed up correctly.
- You will be required to shrink wrap the pallets.
- Working on the mezzanine area to ensure that ingredients are correctly mixed and bagged up.
- Packing duties and ensuring your area is cleaned sufficiently.
Our perfect worker
- Food production experience ideal but not essential.
- Packing experience ideal but not essential.
- Must have good conversational English language.
- Opportunity for permanent employment.
- Pay increase upon permanent contract.
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( September 2nd, 2019 )