*CONTRACT ENGINEER REQUIRED *
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - rotatating shifts
Location: Leicestershire / Derbyshire Border
Contract length: WEEKLY TERM, IMMEDIATE START
Our client is a renowned and admired FMCG manufacturing business, enjoying European dominance and market leading status in their category sector. As a result of sustained business expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an electrical / mechanical / multi-skilled shift engineer
- Responsible to the Maintenance Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and high level fault finding duties in order to maintain and enhance fully automated production, process and packaging machinery.
- To ensure that plant and equipment at a world class award winning site are maintained to the appropriate standard to ensure that their engineering performance is world class! continually improving performance of equipment
- All items of plant and equipment are maintained to ensure their performance is safe, reliable and in accordance with the principles of world class maintenance performance.
- Diagnose and rectify problems with manufacturing equipment following a reliability centred and proactive approach.
- Agree preventative maintenance plans, routine remedial action, machine design modifications, and operating & changeover procedures with Manufacturing Maintenance and Operations teams
Qualifications and Skills:
- Apprentice trained in an engineering discipline, experience as a Craftsman Electrical / Mechanical
- HNC or equivalent in maintenance engineering
- Extensive Experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of manufacturing systems
First posted ( September 11th, 2019 )