January 23rd, 2018
- £7.00 per hour
You will be required to Unload trailers and Containers also order Picking using a scanner and a hand held PPT
You will be moving bathroom furniture shower screens to be boxed hand balled out onto loading bay and onto pallets ready for goods in.
Using PPT equipment
- Work collaboratively with the Team to adhere to and improve Health & Safety procedures.
- Work to ensure that the highest standards of housekeeping, hygiene and other manufacturing practices are achieved.
- Provide details of and report any mechanical problems affecting the day's performance and actions taken to rectify issues.
- Achieve weekly output targets to ensure customer service levels are not compromised.
- Working as part of the Team.
- Developing an understanding of finance and cost control within their Team i.e. yield, direct labour and material usage.
- Carry out inspections and pack products.
- Work to and with Standard Operating Standards.
- Use judgement and initiative to maintain quality and carry out day to day tasks.
- Carry out all tasks or duties which are deemed appropriate by Team Manager/Leaders