My client a leading Tewkesbury based manufacturer is currently looking for a number of Assembly & Test Technicians to join them ASAP on a 6 month contract. Candidates should have previous experience of industries including Aerospace, Automotive or other safety critical sectors.
Rate - £16.50 Umbrella/Ltd
• Take responsibility for the assembling and testing valves and actuators from parts to final inspection
• Must possess good fault finding/problem solving skills in order to rectify test failures and aftermarket failures
• Carry out various assembly and test operations and perform clean, strip and flow matching duties
• Previous assembly and test experience in an aerospace or equivalent (close tolerance and complex components
• Mechanical and Hydraulic assembly/test experience would be ideal
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis –
Tel: 01453 829767
or email your cv to email@example.com
Omega Selection Services are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
First posted ( January 14th, 2020 )