If you are a newly qualified or experienced LGV1, HGV1, C+E, LGV 1, HGV 1, CLASS 1 Driver, then we have regular, full time work available.
Staffline is recruiting for a Class 1 LGV Driver with immediate starts for our client based out of Lichfield.
LTD rates for the role are:
- Monday to Friday Days - £14.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday Nights (10pm to 6am) - £17.00 per hour
- Saturday - £18.00 per hour
- Sunday - £19.00 per hour
- Overtime - £20.00 per hour after 42.5 hours worked
- Bank Holidays - £22.00 per hour
We are delighted to offer full time regular ongoing work. Shifts available on all start times across 7 days a week.
PAYE and LTD drivers welcome!
Your Time at Work
As a Class 1 HGV Driver, the work will involve the distribution of products to store locations throughout the central northern area of the UK on behalf of well know Supermarket.
In return for your commitment we can offer regular work for all drivers. Newly passed and limited experience drivers are welcome too.
Part time HGV drivers are also welcome to apply, with regular weekend work available.
We have other sites locally that work will be available at if for any reasons shifts are not available.
Our Perfect Worker
As a Class 1 HGV Driver, you will ideally have:
- No more than 6 points
- Digi card and DCPC
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £14.50 p/h Monday to Friday days
- Earn £17 p/h Monday to Friday nights (10pm to 6am)
- Earn £18 p/h Saturdays
- Earn £19 p/h Sundays
- Earn £20 p/h overtime (after working 42.5 hours)
- Earn £22 p/h Bank Holidays
- Regular ongoing work on day and night shifts across all 7 days
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Weekly pay
- Long term, regular and ongoing work
- Free on-site Parking
- Highly competitive rates of pay
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( June 24th, 2020 )