Find your next job with Tulip
Staffline is recruiting for a Production Operative to work at our client's busy pork production warehouse in Linton, Cambridgeshire.
The rate of pay is £9.00 per hour with potential to earn up to £13.50 per hour.
You will work on 4 days on, 4 days off basis, between the hours of 6am and 5:30pm.
You will be required to be flexible to meet the demands of the business.
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative at this site, you will be rolling pigs in blankets, processing, picking and packing meat products on a production line in a busy warehouse environment.
Our Perfect Worker
You will be happy working in a busy, fast-paced environment and can work well under pressure while being flexible to the needs of the business.
You will have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
You can communicate well with others, both verbally and in writing which means you will have to have a basic understanding of English.
You will pay high attention to detail and ensure that all products are the best quality they can be.
No previous experience is necessary, as full training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £8.72 to £12.67 p/h
- Shifts are 4 on 4 off 6am to 5.30pm
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Attendance bonus
- Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOTs, fruity Friday and more
- My Tulip Rewards - discounts on health care, retail, food, cinema, gym, travel and much more
- Cycle to work scheme available - subject to minimum wage compliance
- Local reward schemes - Tulip Lottery and Dalehead Diamonds
- Long service awards
- Monthly staff sales
- Full training provided
- Learning opportunities
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Service awards
- Life Insurance and pension scheme
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Thermo camera at workers entrance.
- Sanitisers and wash sink at the entrance to site.
- Clearly marked walkways throughout the facility enabling people to maintain a safe working and walking distance.
- The production lines have separators between workers.
- Staggered Breaks throughout each department.
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.