Staffline is recruiting for a Batching Operative to work in Grimsby. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known organisation where you can earn upto £9.38 per hour.
The rate of pay is from £8.72 per hour whilst you initially train. After training, the rate of pay rises to £8.88 to £9.38 per hour with the opportunity to earn £11.60 to £11.81 for overtime.
You will work a rotating 12-hour shift pattern, 3 on, 4 off in Summer months and 4 on 4 off (2 x days/2 x nights) in Winter months.
Your Time at Work
As a Batching Operative you will:
- Ensure stock is stored correctly, following the floor maps.
- All stock is labelled with the correct dates, open date/use-by and SAP codes
- Use FIFO (first in first out) system for stock rotation, reporting any out of life products to the Area Leader / Quality team.
- Ensure that all allergens are correctly stored, labelled and processed to the control of allergens procedures.
- Prevent cross contamination by using the correct PPE and utensils must be worn/used when handling allergens.
- Clean any utensils or equipment to the correct standard and any PPE disposed of/changed
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly for the task being carried out
- Follow the 'Olympus' recipe, correctly weighing out raw materials as required.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Batching Operative is driven, has a good knowledge of their own targets and always has a plan to meet or exceed targets using their own initiative.
You will always seek to improve quality and service for our internal/external stakeholders and put the team first.
Food Hygiene Level 2, Health and Safety Level 2, HACCP Level 2, sensory and allergen awareness are desirable.
No previous experience is necessary as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £8.72 p/h whilst training
- Increases to £8.88 - £9.38 p/h after training complete
- Overtime paid at £11.60 - £11.81 p/h
- 12-hour shifts
- 3 on 4 off in Summer and 4 on 4 off in Winter
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( July 31st, 2020 )