Staffline is recruiting for a General Operative to work day shifts or night shifts in Hordley, Ellesmere.
The rate of pay is £8.72 to £9.02 per hour , with overtime paid between £13.08 and £13.53 per hour depending on shift.
Day-shift work involves:
- Working Monday to Saturday (7am to 3.30pm) with some flexibility
- Sundays off and one weekday off
- 2 breaks per day
Night-shift work involves:
- Working Sunday to Friday (5pm to 1am) with some flexibility
- Saturdays off and one weekday off
Your Time at Work
As a General Operative at this site, you will work in a chilled food production environment to process beef meat into burgers, meat balls and mince.
You will be required to pick and pack items ready for distribution.
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect General Operative can work well in a busy food production environment.
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Workers must be able to provide 2 written references from previous workplaces.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £8.72 to £9.03 p/h depending on shift
- Overtime is paid at £13.08 to £13.53 depending on shift
- Day shifts are Monday to Saturday 7am to 3.30pm with Sundays and one week day off
- Night shifts are Sunday to Friday 5pm to 1am with Saturdays and one week day off
- A level of flexibility will be required to work outside of these times if required
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- Car parking on site
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( August 27th, 2020 )