Job Title: Operations Administrator
Location: Andoversford, Cheltenham
Salary: circa £21,000 - £23,000
My client, a global manufacturer of bespoke products is currently recruiting for an organised, detail focussed and self-motivated operations administrator to join their team. This role will administer and streamline the Operations function including parts of the order fulfilment and shipping process, general office tasks and supporting the operational smooth running of the European part of their global business.
They are based in a rural location so own transport is essential.
- Delivering key process administration for elements of the operations function including: Creating Works Orders for production, receiving in & despatching of goods, general purchasing, physical/electronic maintenance of filing systems, organising freight and assisting the shop floor with deliveries.
- To bring fresh eyes to the operations processes to explore and implement improvements in collaboration with others
- To ensure good communication is given either verbally or written to all members of staff
- Supportive Problem solving and troubling shooting skills are used to resolve operational issues and encourage collaboration across the global team
- Provide flexible and varied administration support to operations team members particularly the Operations Manager
- To actively engage with the companies continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the operations function and company as a whole
- Experience in a manufacturing/technical operations environment with previous experience in complex administration is ideal but not essential
- Someone who is keen to work flexibly with varied work as part of a busy team
- Someone who is able to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritise tasks
- Have confident initiative and can-do attitude
- Have a thorough, detailed and highly organised approach with a desire for process improvement