Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Andoversford, Cheltenham
Salary: circa £20,000 - £22,000
My client, a global manufacturer of bespoke products is currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to be responsible for the efficient handling of all internal and administrative sales functions, to support the sales team in reaching its financial objectives and to improve productivity and maintain a positive work ethic.
They are based in a rural location so own transport is essential.
As a fast growing, global business there will be opportunities for professional career development.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and organised, with a technical background, understanding, and passion for selling/promoting/taking to market world class technical products. The role of Inside Sales Administrator, will be extremely varied, and the ideal candidate will need to be proactive, organised and efficient in handling all administration functions the sales team requires along with the continuous stream lining of the various processes.
- Processing new sales leads, quotations and sales orders via the CRM (Salesforce)
- Keeping all customer relationship detail and interaction data updated on the CRM
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customers
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives and
- Processing customer complaints and returns
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Supporting marketing initiatives
- Actively developing the product and industry knowledge to progress in the position
- Taking on sales related projects and bringing to completion proactively
- Experience in a technical/manufacturing environment would be highly beneficial however not essential
- A passion and interest in manufacturing and engineering
- Someone who is keen to work flexibly with varied work as part of a busy team
- Have a thorough, detailed and highly organised approach with a desire for process improvement
- Someone who is able to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritise tasks
- Strong communication and relationship building capability particularly with customers
- Well versed in IT skills particularly Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems (ideally Salesforce)
- An administrative or internal sales background is preferred