Find your next job with XPO
Apply today and work at a leading fashion design company where you can earn up to £10.93 per hour working as a Fashion Order Picker.
Staffline is recruiting for a Fashion Order Picker to work for XPO Ted Baker in Derby.
The rate of pay for the day shift is from £9.11 to £10.93 depending on shift. Overtime is available and paid after 37.5 hours have been worked.
There are rotating day shifts at the following times:
- 6.30am to 2.30pm
- 2.30pm to 10.30pm
And a fixed night shift of:
- 10.30pm to 6.30am
You'll be required to work Monday to Friday, but be flexible to cover and meet business requirements.
Your Time at Work
As a Fashion Order Picker at this site your duties will include:
- Picking/packing clothing and accessories for customer orders using hand scanners
- Sorting and refunding returned products from customers
- Returning stock to correct locations
- Receiving and sorting deliveries from suppliers
- Basic computer work to print labels
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Fashion Order Picker has great attention to detail and can complete tasks in a timely manner.
An ability to pick up tasks fast and excellent timekeeping are essential traits for this role.
You should have a good understanding of English, both written and verbal.
Previous experience is desirable, but not necessary as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £9.11 to £10.93 p/h depending on shift
- Overtime paid after working 37.5 hours in a week
- Rotating day shifts 6.30am to 2.30pm and 2.30pm to 10.30pm
- Fixed night shift of 10.30pm to 6.30am
- All shifts are Monday to Friday
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( September 11th, 2020 )