Site Lead / Operations Manager
Excellent Salary and Benefits Package and potential relocation
INEOS Enterprises is a global chemicals business, employing over 3000 people with 3 Billion USD sales. INEOS is launching a new Hygienics business on a Global scale, developing consumer products that are essential to the protection of people’s health and well-being. INEOS, which built each of the plants in under 10 days, is Europe’s largest producer of the two core ingredients needed for hospital grade hand sanitiser.
These new plants, built in record time, will help to meet the shortfall and are part of a wider Global expansion programme.
The Newton Aycliffe facility is manufacturing over 1 million bottles per month of hospital grade hand sanitiser already.
We are recruiting for the new Site Operations Manager, reporting to the Global Head of Operations.
- You will lead the plant leadership team, responsible for production, engineering, SHE, quality and planning at this strategic site.
- Help set and shape the site vision, the culture, the technology, ways of working; it’s a pretty exciting time to join.
- A diverse role with responsibility for controlling the movement of all raw materials through to finished goods in the plant.
- Responsible for the day to day management of all supply chain, technical and production professionals, via your established management team of managers (which you will recruit!)
- Leading and driving development projects which will lead towards performance improvements, cost reduction and greater competitiveness.
- Lead decision making on operational policy, planning and process strategy
- Understand, coach and teach the principles of Manufacturing Transformation, including lean tools.
- Prepare operating budgets and execute plans within agreed budgetary and time constraints.
Does this sound like you?
You will bring…
- Excellent Leadership skills and a genuine proven track record
- Graduate calibre, with a considerable understanding of all areas of factory operations.
- Possess FMCG experience, this could be food and drink, health/hygiene / Pharma, fill and pack, process or general manufacturing.
- You will be truly inspirational in your approach and management of people
- Possess a high degree of commercial and financial understanding.
- Experienced in change management, CI and factory improvement initiatives
- Significant manufacturing experience in an operational management role at a senior level.
- The ability to develop and implement business plans and manufacturing resource strategies.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact our retained recruiting partner Mike Butler at Techsearch Recruitment on [email protected] or 0113 2123519 for a confidential discussion.
All direct and third-party applicants will be forwarded to Mike for consideration.