Production / Process Manager (DAYS)
- £45,000 - £50,000/annum Pension, 15% Bonus , Healthcare
- Relocation Support Package if required
- Location: Hull, East Yorkshire
Our client is a market leader in FMCG manufacturing. Their large, prestigious manufacturing facility is currently experiencing sustained expansion and business growth. An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Manufacturing / Operations professional to manage a production / process area in a world class plant.
- Reporting directly into the Factory Manager, you will be an integral part of the manufacturing team, undertaking a diverse role with responsibility for controlling the movement of all raw materials through to pacakged finished goods in your factory, planning and production to meet customer needs within quality, time and cost specifications.
- You will manage a large team across several process lines
- You will be responsible for both the day to day management of technical and production professionals via your established management team; as well as co-ordinating and driving development projects which will lead towards performance improvements, cost reduction and greater competitiveness.
- The role will involve a significant amount of Change Management in all areas of manufacturing, engineering and operations. You will provide technical support and analysis, including the utilisation of industrial performance and continuous improvement tools.
Does this sound like you?
- Graduate calibre, a considerable understanding of all areas of factory operations.
- FMCG / Process/Chemicals or fast paced manufacturing industry experience, with factory knowledge and understanding of the key drivers within an FMCG factory environment.
- Inspirational in your approach and management of people, as well as possess a high degree of commercial understanding.
- You will be experienced in change management, CI, planning and leading factory improvement initiatives .
- A genuine opportunity to take hold of a fast track career development opportunity which could take you into a global platform if you are the right candidate!
A full bespoke relocation package is available to help you relocate to East Yorkshire if required.