Find your next job with Tulip
No experience is necessary to work as a Production Operative at our client's busy meat manufacturing site.
Staffline is recruiting for Production Operatives to work in Bugle.
The rate of pay is £9.52 per hour, plus performance bonuses. Overtime is available and paid at £11.90 per hour.
You will work rotating shifts on the following pattern:
- Week 1 - Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm
- Week 2 - Monday to Friday 2.30pm to 10.30pm
You will also be required to be flexible to meet the requirements of the business.
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative, you will work in a busy food production warehouse, producing and packing gammon and bacon.
You will be hands-on supporting the delivery of orders, processing pork by curing, pressing, cooking and smoking or packing product ready for dispatch,.
You will be working at the Bugle factory that specialise in the deboning of pork legs and onward processing of that product in to award winning gammon or the sale of smaller residuals.
Your duties will include:
- Loading product into machinery.
- Placing products onto racks.
- Moving product around the various process stages.
- Working in a chilled environment
- Delivering excellent quality packed products safely and efficiently to meet our customer and technical standard
- Sealing product for packing.
- Ensuring quality is maintained.
- Support the delivery of key performance targets within your area, ensuring attention to detail and that procedures are followed
- Act as a role model and lead by example demonstrating core company values, behaviours and high-performance standards
- Provide cover for other areas
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Production Operative will be comfortable with handling raw meat and able to lift produce in excess of 5kg in weight.
You will be positive, flexible and hardworking with a passionate commitment to quality.
There will be an expectation of the delivery of key targets in your area.
An ability to carry out the physical tasks that the role demands would be required.
You will be able to follow instructions and procedures accurately and consistently, therefore a key attention to detail and accuracy with all tasks is essential.
Experience of working within a factory environment or manufacturing is desirable.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £9.52 p/h
- Overtime available and paid at £11.90 p/h
- Performance bonus
- Rotating shifts Monday to Friday
- Week 1 is 6am to 2pm
- Week 2 is 2.30pm to 10.30pm
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Free food and hot drinks
- Subsidised canteen
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- Car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.