Find your next job with Morrisons
Earn up to £ 450.00 per week in lead up to Christmas with the opportunity to earn more through additional hours and overtime premiums.
Staffline is recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work at a major supermarket's distribution centre in Burton Latimer, near Kettering.
The rate of pay is:
- Days: £10.25 per hour (normally £9.25)
- Lates: £10.60 per hour (normally £9.60)
- Nights: £11.25 per hour (normally £10.25)
Following 12 weeks of service
- Days: £10.54 per hour
- Lates: £10.54 per hour and include £11.13 Shift Premium per shift
- Nights: £10.54 per hour and include £17.39 Shift Premium per shift
- All Weekends Shifts after 12 weeks of service include a Saturday £ 13.93 & Sunday £ 28.53 Shift Premiums per shift
All Overtime Hours after 48 Hours paid at Time ½
The hours of work are:
- Days - 06:00 am to 12:30 pm - Fresh Department
- Days - 06:00 am to 14:00pm - Grocery Department
- Lates - 14:00 pm to 22:00pm - Grocery Department
- Lates - 16:30 pm to 23:30 pm - Fresh Department
- Lates - 17:00 pm to 01:00 am - Produce Department
- Nights - 22:00 pm to 06:00am - Grocery Department
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative, you will pick orders for distribution for one of the leading supermarkets in the UK.
All Colleagues in the Ambient Department are required to operate PPT Trucks.
You will be required to pull/push cages and pallets or pick loads of up to 20kg in weight.
The Fresh Department operates in Temperatures of around 3 to 7 degrees and the Produce Department operates in Temperatures of around 8 degrees.
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Order Picker is hard working, has a good understanding of English and shows high attention to detail.
Accuracy and the ability to work safely at pace is essential.
No previous experience is necessary as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn from £10.25 to £11.25 per hour (Normal Rates - £9.25 to £10.25 per hour)
- Opportunities for overtime with premiums
- Increased Rates & Premiums after 12 Weeks
- Various shifts available
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
*Earn up to £ 450.00 per week based on working 40 Hour Week on Ambient Nights*
*Increased Pay Rates applicable between 16/11/2020 - 02/01/2021 inclusive*
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.