Find your next job with HelloFresh
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's fastest growing companies!
Staffline is recruiting for Production Operatives to work in Nuneaton.
No previous experience is needed to earn up to £10.46 per hour as a Production Operative at our client's warehouse for meal boxes.
Rate of pay and hours of work (fixed shift)
- £8.72 per hour: 7am - 3pm and 3pm - 11pm
- £10.46 per hour: 11pm - 7am
- You will be working weekend days with two days off in the week.
After 40 hours, £13.08 per hour for days and £15.69 per hour for nights.
This site also has access to public transport, located just a short walk from the Bermuda Park railway station.
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative at this site, your duties will include:
- Picking and packing meal ingredients into customer boxes
- Stock movement in the warehouse
- Maintaining the flow of the production line
- Working in temperature controlled areas (1-5°C)
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Some lifting and carrying
- Standing for full shift
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Production Operative will be able to work under pressure, have good attention to detail, able to stand for long periods of time and physically fit due to some lifting and carrying.
No previous experience necessary.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £8.72 to £10.46 per hour
- Shifts: Fixed 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm, 11pm - 7am
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Free car parking
- Car parking on site
- Uniform provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.