Temporary HR Administrator
3 months minimum ongoing contract
Client: UK category market leader in the food manufacturing industry
Due to an increase and backlog of work to complete within the Human Resources function, we have a requirement within the department for additional temporary administration resource. You will work with the site team to develop and deliver key HR objectives for the site. It is a key role to Support the Site Management team in the delivery of the site business plan.
- We have an immediate requirement for an administrator, ideally with experience of working in human resources or shares services support.
- Ideally, we require a very strong administration background, as this is going to be the focus for your role, including payroll and systems, ideally SAP.
Main duties include:
- General Administration and support tasks including printing, photocopying, scanning, payroll, filing, minute taking, interacting with all levels of staff at a busy manufacturing site.
- Letter writing
- Email writing
- IT literate to advanced level
- Good attention to detail
Desirable skills / Experience:
- Minute taking
- SAP/success factors experience
- Basic HR processing and procedures
- Experience in a Logistics or manufacturing environment