You MUST have previous experience in a quality control role (food production environment), apply today and work as a Quality Control Operative for our client's busy food production site (chilled environment)
Staffline are recruiting for a Quality Assurance to work in Telford.
The rate of pay is £9.42 per hour, with the potential to earn overtime over 40 hours per week.
The hours of work :
Monday to Friday 06:00/07:00 - 15:00/15.30
Your time at work As a Quality Assurance Technician, your duties will include:
- To ensure that the safety of products is implemented, monitored and maintained throughout the factory
- To effectively work and communicate with the Technical Team and production operatives to continuously improve standards
- To undertake all checks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as defined on the Quality Management System testing schedule in an accurate and timely manner
- Collecting samples of finished products for the daily taste panel
- Raising non-conformities, technical incidents and taking suitable and appropriate corrective actions
- Implementation of food safety standards and procedures
- Being familiar with the Critical Control Points (CCPs) within the company and take appropriate corrective actions in the instance of critical limits not being met and maintain a good communication between production and technical team
- Ensuring that you're adhering to compliance standards
- Handling customer complaints and dealing with quality and health and safety issues
- Daily checks of products to ensure it meets all the standards and requirements at the daily taste panels
Our perfect worker
- Experience working within a similar role
- Experience working within a Food Manufacturing company is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills; verbal &written
- Able to work autonomously or a part of a team
- Sound working knowledge of quality systems / training will be offered
Temp to Perm Opportunity
Contributory Pension Scheme
Opportunities for overtime
Support from the local Staffline Telford Team
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our regions has a dedicated local Experience Centre to support you, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( January 5th, 2021 )