Find your next job with Hermes
Become a Key Worker and benefit from regular full or part time ongoing work with opportunities for career progression.
No experience is needed to earn up to £9.47 per hour as a Warehouse Operative for one of the UK's leading parcel distributors.
Both full and part time with the following shift times:
- Morning shift - 06:00am - 14:00pm
- Afternoon shift - 14:00pm - 22:00pm
- Nights shift - 22:00pm - 06:00am
- Day shift- £8.72 p/h
- Night shift - £9.12 p/h
- Weekends - £9.47 p/h
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, your tasks will include:
- Parcel sorting
- Loading vehicles
- General warehouse duties
- You'll ensure that the parcels are placed onto the conveyor belts correctly so that the sorting machines and scanners can read the barcodes and labels.
- You will lift and move multiple parcels using a variety of manual handling equipment, such as pump trucks or cages.
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect warehouse operative has a good level of English, both written and verbal. This is required, as you will regularly read labels and postcodes at this site and will need to communicate easily with other workers.
This role can be quite physically demanding, so a would be suitable for a person who is naturally quite active.
No previous experience is necessary as you'll receive full training.
Key Information and Benefits
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free car parking
- Good lnks to public transport
- PPE provided
- Career progression opportunities
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.