Earn up to £340.00 per week! Immediate Start and regular ongoing work! Overtime premiums!
Apply today and work as a Food Production Operative for a leading UK food distribution center.
Staffline is recruiting for a Food Production Operative to work night shifts in Carlisle.
As a Key Worker, you will benefit from full-time regular ongoing work, opportunities for overtime and career progression!
The rate of pay is:
- £8.20 per hour for 24 years old and under
- £8.72 per hour for 25 years+
- Opportunity to earn £10.25 to £10.90 per hour with overtime
You will be required to work the following night shift:
- 10pm - 6am
Some flexibility will be required to meet the demands of the business.
*Earn up to £340.00 per week based on 39 Hours @ £ 8.72 per hour
Your Time at Work
As a Food Production Operative Nights you will:
- Pack or work on a production line in a chilled environment in the factory which process ready-made meals
- Ensure no cross-contamination of product at all stages of process reporting any possible contamination to your supervisor
- Ensure all equipment and machinery is well maintained and meets hygiene standards, reporting any faults to your supervisor
- Use only factory machinery (including vehicles) on which you have been trained and authorized
- Assist with duties within the packaging area as requested to include packing, loading and unloading of product
- Assist with cleaning duties of all factory areas when required
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policies
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Operative is flexible in their approach to work and willing to learn new skills.
You should be prepared to complete tasks by yourself or as part of a team.
You will be comfortable working in a busy, cold environment.
Working in a food production environment is beneficial, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £8.20 to £8.72 p/h depending on age
- Overtime paid at £10.25 to £10.90 depending on age
- Night shift 10pm to 6am
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Modern working environment
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( January 11th, 2021 )