Staffline are recruiting for a Goods Inward Operator to join our prestigious client based in Telford.
The rate of pay is £20,000 - £25,000 DOE.
This is a permanent position and the hours of work are Mon-Fri 8am-4.30pm
Your time at work will be dealing with incoming drivers, inputting notes on to system, answering taking telephone calls, using the weighbridge.
- Dealing with goods Inward.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Hardworking and reliable.
- Computer illiterate.
- Checking product to meet customer specifications.
- Full training given on site.
Our Perfect Worker
- Good level of both written and verbal English as a key job requirement is to communication to all levels within the business and also when completing internal and external paperwork to customers.
- Previous Goods inward Experience is preferred.
- Training will be given but you must be computer literate and have an good eye to detail.
- Must have efficient typing abilities to put notes into the system.
- Past usage and experience of weighbridge and working out weights.
- Logical thinker - looking at the weights and picking up/noticing discrepancies & errors.
- Must be polite, friendly & a team player with good communication
- FLT licence is an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible in order to meet business requirements.
Key Information and Benefits
- End of Year company bonus
- Share saver scheme
- On Site Training
- Company Pension
- Free on site car parking
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( January 11th, 2021 )