Find your next job with Hermes
Staffline is recruiting for a Parcel Loader/Sorter to work afternoon shifts at our client's busy parcel distribution centre in Eastwood, Nottingham.
The rate of pay is:
- Days, £8.72 per hour Monday to Friday
- Days, £9.20 per hour Sunday
- Sundays 10am starts
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays will be a 1pm start average finish time for all those 5 days will be 7:30pm
Your Time at Work
As a Parcel Loader/Sorter you will be responsible for the loading and unloading of vehicles and the sortation and scanning of parcels into cages.
This role requires the manual handling of both small and large items and sacks, physical as well as mental agility is needed.
This is a fast-paced environment and you will need to keep up with the line.
Your duties will include:
- Picking and packing orders, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items
- Working efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Ensure scanning compliance of all stock, with accurate use of the handheld terminal
- Accurate completion of any relevant paperwork
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Parcel Loader/Sorter will have a good attitude and professional conduct is essential, as well as reliability and excellent timekeeping.
You should have previous experience working in a warehouse environment and a keen eye for detail to ensure correct goods are always picked.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £8.72 p/h Tuesday to Friday
- Earn £9.20 p/h Sunday
- Shifts Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday + Friday 1pm to 7:30pm
- Sunday 10am starts
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Regular work
- Opportunities for overtime
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.