Staffline are currently looking for Warehouse Administrator to join our clients logistics operation based in Netherfield, Nottingham.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Rate of pay:
25+ - £8.72
Overtime applicable after 37.5 hours at time and half
Your Time at Work
Your duties would include:
- Processing and prepping paperwork for deliveries, so administration skills are required as well as the ability to communicate with multiple levels within a business.
- Have a warehouse and logistics experience
- IT literate ect. Microsoft packages including Excel
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Answer and respond to calls and emails in a prompt manner
- Possess a good level of numeracy and literacy
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Be a strong team player
- Have the ability and willingness to solve problems
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Be able to effectively plan and prioritise daily workloads
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal worker would have excellent time-management skills and will be able to communicate clearly with other workers.
Experience in similar role required
Key Information and Benefits
- Shifts Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
- Earn £6.45 to £8.75 ph
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Free car parking
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
-Full training provided
-Opportunities for overtime
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( February 17th, 2021 )