Staffline are recruiting for a number of General Labourer workers to join our prestigious client based in Wolverhampton.
The rate of pay is £8.72 per hour, and the hours of work are 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Your Time at Work
- A good level of fitness to carry out certain tasks
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work overtime
- Ability to work in a team
- Working in a FIELD/FACTORY using various gardening tools
- Weeding/rooting, lifting and loading/unloading vehicles, de-leafing, pruning and labelling.
Warm clothing must be worn for this job as it is outdoors so clothing must suit cold, outdoor weather during Winter season. You must have your own transport for this job as it is not accessible on public transport.
Gloves and waterproofs will be provided depending on the department you work in. Please keep in mind You might be required to work in a field and walking around in dirt and soil.
Our Perfect Worker
. Previous experience working within gardening ideal but not essential.
- Must have good conversational English language.
Key Information and Benefits
- Opportunity for permanent employment.
- There are various departments you may be working in. There may be opportunities for you to work in a department that suits you, based on your previous experience.
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( February 22nd, 2021 )