BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER / MANAGER
RETAIL FULFILMENT / E-COMMERCE
Location: East Midlands Leicester area, with travel
Up to 42k plus car plus commission/bonus and package
Our client is a successful well-established E-commerce fulfilment partner. This is a genuine multi-site market leader in e-commerce fulfilment solutions, requiring a newly created role for a Business Development Manager / Leader.
A very exciting AND NEWLY CREATED ROLE which you can create ad really make your own, held within a market leader developing an already established e-commerce market position
This is E-fulfilment, across several UK locations with a combined capacity of over £1M square foot. As an outsourced service provider to the retail and eCommerce sector working with many global and instantly recognisable brands. Working in one of the UK’s fastest growing markets.
Your new challenge! It is a newly created role!
• Identifying new business opportunities, developing and delivering sales presentations
• You will drive new business expansion. You will win new business across multiple e-comm fulfilment centres
•An exciting and challenging position, this is your opportunity to assist in the creation of and help drive the sales strategy to position this business as a leading fulfilment service provider to retail
•First point of contact for new business enquiries, driving the sales cycle from enquiry through to proposal and contract stage
•Responsible for lead generation, developing sales pipeline as well as fulfilment leads. You will help this business achieve its ambitious goals.
•Working to ambitious growth, client development and sales targets
•You will play a pivotal role in winning new clients, designing and delivering sales presentations, leading tender responses, and sales proposals
•Work closely with the Group marketing team to help plan and deliver marketing activity across a variety of projects
• Account Management - delivering an exceptional service!
• Deliver targeted amount of customer visits following robust business plan and prioritisation process
Is this you?
• Ecommerce / Fulfilment experience in a Business Development / Sales Lead role would be an excellent match
• Proven track record of closing sales
• Confident, articulate, works well under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, who works using their own initiative with minimum supervision
•A broad sales background, a strong B2B lead generation and sales background
•Track record in and ability to generate tangible business results and return on investment for every delivered campaign
•Excellent presentation skills, naturally
•Proven strong planning, management and reporting skills
• Driving licence
•This is a genuine opportunity to develop your career with a growing market leader in e-comm and contact centre support
First posted ( February 23rd, 2021 )