Staffline is recruiting for Transport Administrator, working for one of our most prestigious clients based in Stanford-Le-Hope
This is a fulltime permanent role that pays around £24,000 a year depending on experience.
You will be required to work from 6.30 AM 5 out of 7 days a week.
Your Time at Work
Main accountabilities to include but not be limited to:
- Plan, organise and control activities related to admin transportation
- Excellent customer service
- Direct workers for loading and unloading of consignments, goods and means of transport
- Respect the law on road traffic public, domestic and international traffic of goods
- Prepares all documents and obtain all documents necessary for legal circulation on public roads
- Obtain licenses for transport and execution of motor vehicle
- Follow due dates for renewal of licenses, permits, etc. and reports to supervisors/managers to initiate appropriate action
- Find optimal solutions for transport and communicate solutions to the clients
- Assisting in the compilation of weekly transport statistics
- Handle day to day queries from internal departments
Our Perfect Worker
Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Excellent working knowledge of transport legislation (both vehicle and driver)
A proven good record of driving
Smart and professional appearance
Flexible and willing to work additional hours (within legal limits) if necessary
A self-motivated and disciplined individual with strong analytical and decision-making skills
Experience in a similar role required; Experience in a similar role desirable, but not essential
Key Information and Benefits
Earn around £24,000 a year depending on experience
Full-time ongoing work 5-7 days a week
Full training provided
OnSite support from Staffline
Canteen on site
Free car parking
Car parking on site
Good links to public transport
Career progression opportunities
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( March 25th, 2021 )