Staffline is recruiting for a Quality Control Manager to work for our prestige food manufacturing client (chilled environment) based in Telford.
The rate of pay is £11.30 and the hours are 6/7am till 3-4pm - must be flexible. This is temp to perm position.
Your Time at Work
- Ensure implementation of food safety and quality policies and procedures
- Conduct checks at all stages of the process from raw materials to finished product
- Ensure all raw materials are checked at intake and report any non-conformance to supervisor
- Conduct all start up checks in relation to metal detection
- Ensure strict adherence to quality, food safety, hygiene, ethical, product labelling and allergen handling processes
- Conduct taste panels as per customer requirements
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints
- Assist in conducting internal audits
- Collect & log micro samples when required
- Produce and maintain all appropriate records
- Ensure own familiarity and compliance with company policies and procedures, standards of operation and safe operating procedures
- Ensure consistent and timely attendance at work
- Provide flexibility to meet company operating requirements
- Provide pro- and re-active and supportive verbal and written communication to team members, supervisors and managers
- To ensure all products are sourced and manufactured to the Food Safety & Brand Integrity requirements defined by our customers' requirements & BRC standards
Our Perfect Worker
- Speaking, writing and understanding good spoken and written English language. (This is an essential health & safety, traceability and quality control requirement which will be tested as part of the recruitment process)
- Basic numeracy skills
- Attentive to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and keen to learn and also support others' development
- Learning and implementing new information quickly
- Strong team collaborator
- Accreditation Food Hygiene equivalent at minimum level 2; able and willing to gain level 3
- Good communication skills at all levels
Minimum of 3-6 months of previous experience working in a chilled environment is required!
Key Information and Benefits
Overtime hours available with higher pay rate
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( March 25th, 2021 )