- Process / Manufacturing Operators / Technical Operators - Liguid processing and fill and pack strongly preferred
- Factory expansion, Day Shift Working - NO NIGHTS
- Package PLUS Bonus, Overtime and 10% pension
- The package is excellent prospects and business security is even better
- Greater Manchester
As a Process / Manufacturing Technician / Technical Operator, you will be responsible for high speed Fill and Pack / equipment in a regulated but fast paced process / manufacturing environment. Its a liquid fill and pack environment, so liquids, beverage and related processing is preferred strongly.
It will be your job to ensure we deliver a high-quality product to the Global marketplace.
- Reporting into the Shift Manager, working to batch production, this role involves running of a continuous process and FMCG process operation, manufacturing consumer goods.
- You will be responsible for the setting up and operating of high-speed production & Process filling lines.
- Ensure delivery of production targets
- Control of line changeovers
- Record detailed data on batch paperwork and quality documents following SOPS’ at all times
- Follow and continuously improve standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Finished product and complete all transactions on the IT system
- Operation and calibration of manufacturing equipment to a high standard
Is this you?
- Ideally, you will be experienced in liquid filling / processing / Packaging operations within a regulated industry
- Typically, FMCG/Chemicals/Food/Drinks/Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices environment
- An IT literate factory operations/manufacturing professional
- Working knowledge of procedures (SOP’S), document completion and Health and Safety.
- Excellent quality standards and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- Experience of working within a faced paced production environment - FMCG preferred