Find your next job with Marks And Spencer PLC
Immediate and ongoing work available at our client's state of the art Distribution Centre.
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work at Castle Donington.
The rate of pay is as follows:
- £9.55 to £11.94 per hour
To keep the site COVID safe, we operate staggered shift times, which are:
- Days: 6am to 6pm, 6.30am to 6.30pm, 7am to 7pm, 7.30am to 7.30pm and 9am to 9pm
- Nights: 6pm to 6am, 6.30pm to 6.30am, 7pm to 7am, 7.30pm to 7.30am and 9pm to 9am
You will be required to work across any of the shift times and be flexible to meet the changing demands of the business.
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative, you may:
- Process clothing and home products
- Package finished customer orders ready for shipping
- Complete operational documentation accurately
- Use electronic equipment to pick, pack and dispatch products
- Load and unload products to and from warehouse storage
Our Perfect Worker
In addition to having good manual-handling skills, such as the ability to lift and move products, our ideal Warehouse Operative must:
- Follow instructions and procedures
- Work quickly and accurately
- Adapt to changing circumstances
- Act as a good team player
- Communicate well with other members of the team
No previous experience is necessary as you'll receive full training for this role.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £9.55 - £11.94 p/h
- Shifts start between 6am and 9am and 6pm and 9pm and are 12 hours
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Reward schemes
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression
A message from Marks & Spencer:
COVID-19 Control Measures on-site at Castle Donnington
Before you join the team and start your first day with us at the Marks & Spencer Distribution Centre - Castle Donington, we wanted to let you know about some of the measures we have in place to help look after the Health and Wellbeing of all our colleagues (Staffline, M&S, and contractors), so you can feel confident that when you start we're doing all we can to look after each other #allinthistogether.
Click here to view the video
(password - allinthistogether) which highlights some of the key essential measures in place to keep everyone safe which we expect everyone to follow onsite.
Below is an overview of some of the measures we've taken to keep you safe:
- Increased marshaling to maintain a minimum of 2m distancing between people
- Guide markings on floors to help keep people at safe distances
- One-way systems around the site
- Increased spacing between workbenches
- Smoking area extended to allow room for people to be at a safe distance
- Protective face shields available for those who want them
- Additional break out spaces created
- Ongoing TV wellbeing messaging
- Increased hand sanitiser locations
- No-touch entry & exit from the site and no-touch door openings whilst onsite
- Canteen serving pre-prepared food only
- Canteen seating altered to create more space between people
- Shift start and finish times amended to remove congestion
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.