Find your next job with XPO
Earn between £8.91 and £13.37 per hour as a Warehouse Order Picker at our client's busy distribution site for a leading UK supermarket. Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Order Picker to work in Motherwell / Eurocentral.
You will work 5 days out of 7 and the working hours are - 16:00 pm to 00:00 am
Your Time at Work
- Working in a busy environment picking various products (Produce)
- Operating manual handling equipment in order to pick items for orders
- Working to targets set out for you by your supervisor.
- This role involves heavy lifting
Our Perfect Worker
- The candidates are required to pass the Drug & Alco test
- Own transport would be beneficial due to the location of the warehouse
- It's essential that you have a good understanding of English, both verbal, spoken and written, to communicate well with other workers.
- Keen eye for detail and works with accuracy to ensure that they are always selecting the best items for orders.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £8.91 to £13.37 p/h
- Shifts: 16.00 pm to Midnight
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- Car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( March 30th, 2021 )