Find your next job with XPO
Staffline is recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work with our client at their busy modern warehouse facility in Bradford.
The rate of Pay £8.91 to £10.25 per hour
You will be rotated to work any 5 days out of 7 including weekends & bank holidays.
- 2pm-10pm rotating (5 Days out of 7 x 8 Hours)
Overtime is paid at £13.37.
Overtime is applicable after you have completed a 40-hour working week.
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative, you will:
- Ensuring correct goods are picked as per requests
- Heavy lifting (up to 15kg) and moving of products around the warehouse
- Working to performance & accuracy targets
- Operating low-level order pickers (LLOP's) & powered pallet trucks (PPT's)
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Operative will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar role or operating mechanical handling equipment (MHE)
- Have some experience in picking orders, loading or mechanical handling equipment (MHE) operation
- Have a keen eye for detail to ensure goods are always picked accurately
- Display a positive attitude and conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Be reliable, have good timekeeping skills and be flexible
- Work to an accurate standard ensuring quality is always met
- Be structured and able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Must be able to work with and pick alcohol products
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £8.91 to £10.25 ph depending on shifts
- Roating shift 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
- On-Site support from Staffline
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Opportunities for overtime
- Subsidised Canteen on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( April 1st, 2021 )