Apply now and work for the world's largest online sports retailer. Ongoing work is available with immediate starts.
Staffline is looking for Warehouse Operatives to work returns and eBay orders at our client's state of the art distribution warehouse in Bilston.
Successful candidates will be required to work Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, averaging 40 hours per week
The rates of pay are:
- 0 to 12 Weeks £8.91 per hour
- 13 Weeks Plus £9.88 per hour
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for ensuring that the activities for the Returns Department are completed on a daily basis and the output is of an acceptable standard.
You will be:
- Receiving and processing of customer returns in either the Returns Department or as part of the eBay section
- Working to the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in line with Company Policy
- Aiming, and over-achieving predetermined targets on a daily basis
- Following continuous improvement procedure & putting suggestions forward where appropriate
- Put away returned Stock that is fit for re-sale
- Following Company's Health and Safety Procedures
- Take part in training sessions as/when required
- Ensure the 'Clean as you go' policy is adhered to at all times
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Operative will have extensive experience working in a large distribution warehouse, ideally within a returns department.
All applicants must have a good level of numeracy, literacy and PC/IT skills, as you will be required to read and log customer comments and use warehouse management systems.
A keen eye for detail is a must, to ensure returns are processed correctly.
A working understanding of how eBay listings work is also advantageous.
Must be physically active as you will be on your feet for long periods with a high level of manual handling.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £8.91 p/h rising to £9.88 p/h after 12 weeks
- Shifts are 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Free food and hot drinks
- Free car parking
- Car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( April 20th, 2021 )