Staffline is recruiting for an Account Co-Ordinator to work at our client's busy warehouse in Nottingham.
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour.
Both full time and part - time positions are available, to cover evenings and weekends
Experience in similar role desirable, but not essential; although full driving licence is required.
Your Time at Work
As a Account Co-Ordinator for this site, your duties will include:
- Requesting PPE orders
- Filing and archiving information
- Accurately keeping records up to date
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Account Co-Ordinator has:
- Basic knowledge of Word packages
- Basic knowledge of Google Sheets
- Great Customer Service experience
- Agency fulfilment (desirable but not essential)
- Data input on multiple platforms
- Team player with a can do attitude
Experience in similar role desirable, but not essential; Driving licence required
Key Information and Benefits
- Full time and part time positions available
- Morning and afternoon sift times available
- £9.50 Per hour
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- Full training provided
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Career progression opportunities
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( April 21st, 2021 )