Our client, based in Darlington, is looking for Administrative Assistants to join their team on a temporary for 4 months.
You will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support to ensure that set targets are met.
- Opening and sorting incoming mail
- Preparing information for distribution and batching/scanning/indexing
- Handling secure documents correctly and ensuring any original paperwork is returned safely to the correct individual
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is adhered to at all times
- Being aware of potential fraud and the appropriate measures to prevent it
- Following all regulations, procedures and guidance and keeping up to date on them
- Ensuring any breaches of rules are report to the relevant person
- Escalating non-standard situations and difficult cases to the relevant person
- Providing help, support and assistance to other team members and assisting other teams as required to ensure the department meet all SLA’s
- Attending and actively participating in team meetings
- Supporting and contributing to continuous improvement activities within the work area
- Undertaking appropriate training as and when required
- Be willing to undertake required duties to meet goals, objectives and deadlines
- Observing all the health and safety rules and guidance and taking all reasonable care to promote health and safety at work for everyone
- Demonstrating commitment to the company policies on Equal Opportunity
- Producing and posting correspondence and/or return evidence to external customers
- Contacting customers by email or telephone in some instances to confirm basic detail
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and databases)
- A minimum of 6 months’ experience in an administration role within a customer focused environment
- Ability to establish a good understanding of customers’ needs
- Desire to deliver high standards
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with colleagues and listen and share information
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proven record of excellent accuracy and attention to detail
HOURS OF WORK
RATE OF PAY
Due to the nature of our client’s work, you must be able to undergo and pass a DBS and credit check.
Our client is looking for candidates to start on 17th May 2021, with interviews prior, so you must be available to start on this date. If you are interested, please contact the office on 01453 829 799; or alternatively, please send an up to date Word Document copy of your CV to [email protected].