Staffline is recruiting for a Forklift Truck Driver to work in Foston.
The rate of pay is £9.72.
Overtime is available and is paid at 1.25 times your basic rate.
You will work rotating shifts in this full-time role. The hours of work are:
- 6am to 2pm
- 2pm to 10pm
- 10pm to 6am
Your Time at Work
As a Forklift Truck Driver at this site, your duties will include:
- Monitoring the flow of the product to identify stoppages/blockages and investigating the cause to determine the most appropriate resolution
- Operating MHE in line with training and ensuring that all safety processes and procedures are followed on every occasion
- Regularly completing safety checks and reporting any accidents/damages immediately
- Essential skills required - PPT or LLOP or Counterbalance
- Length of assignment - Min 3 months
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Forklift Truck Driver will hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift Truck Certificate.
Previous experience working within a similar role is required.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £9.72
- Shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
- Canteen on site
- Car parking on site
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( April 23rd, 2021 )