Staffline is recruiting for VAN drivers to work for our client based in Peterborough
The pay rates start at £9.00 per hour and you could potentially work up to 10 hours per day.
This is a temporary role with excellent opportunities for progression and full-time employment.
Your Time at Work
You will be part of a team delivering packages to stores on a set route, you will also carry out the following duties:
- You will deliver up to 19 drops around a local radius
- You will check your vehicle for defects and ensure its roadworthiness before you set off
- You will be tracked on your route for efficient driving and location
- Your load will be an assortment of boxes, sacks and bagged clothing
- You will scan each box or sack as you unload at the store's address
- You will build relationships with each store members as you see them daily and collect returns from them to take back to the depot
Our Perfect Worker
You will be a safety-conscious driver as you will be driving a sign written Hermes vehicle and represent the brand.
You will be happy to work up to 8/11 hours per day depending on the role you're assigned to with a determination to provide an excellent service.
You will hold a valid UK driving licence with no more than 6 points on it with no DRs or INs. You will be reliable and have great communication skills with a very good understanding of English.
Key Information and Benefits
Working with a diverse and growing parcel courier company that works with popular online and high street retailers
- Career progression
- Free parking
- Canteen area
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.