My client is a rapidly expanding and respected leader within a niche sector in the UK and worldwide through its distribution network.
I have been retained on their behalf to recruit an internal sales executive to join the team on a permanent basis working, 37.5 hours a week, 0900-1700, Monday to Friday.
Key job aspects;
- My client uses an external agency to provide warm leads that have shown an interest in their services or products. You will be responsible for engaging your contact in conversation understanding their needs and interest and closing the deal through use of your sales skills.
- Ensure excellent customer service throughout the process. From initial call, to order processing onto the SAP system to any further concerns or queries.
- Provide quotations in a timely manner, respond to emails and calls proactively.
- You will ensure accurate recording of any calls/conversations through the company CRM.
- You will be adaptable and able to cover the sales desk at times to support other colleagues within the business.
- You will undergo extensive training to fully understand the features and benefits of the client product and service.
- Quotation prep and follow up training.
- SAP business one.
- Competitive salary up to £28,000 and quartely bonus.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.