Find your next job with Morrisons
Staffline is recruiting for a Production Operative / Packer to join our client's busy team in Spalding.
This is a temporary to permanent employment opportunity with our client.
Once permanent you will receive a supermarket discount card and have access to a number of other fantastic benefits!
All our staff have access to subsidised canteen and all hot drinks are free! We run local reward schemes too!
The rate of pay is:
- £8.91 per hour, rising to £9.60 per hour after 12 weeks of service
- £10 per hour once fully trained
Proregression and training opportunities are available offering higher pay rates!
Shifts are typically 8 to 12 hours.
You will work 5 days out of 7, usually from Monday to Friday but occasionally Saturdays if required.
The hours of work are:
- 6am to 2pm
- 2pm to 10pm
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative / Packer at this site you will be required to undertake various tasks which may include:
- Working in Production/Packing/Chiller/Despatch/Abattoir areas
- Packing meat in to correct containers
- Labelling, scanning, weighing, and stacking products on pallets
- Undertaking manual handling tasks
- Using equipment or machinery once trained to do so
- Ensuring quality of product to the required specification
- Following Health & Safety and Food Safety standards at all times
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Production Operative / Packer must be fit to undertake manual handling tasks, have excellent time management, and a flexible approach to working hours.
Experience as a Production Operative, Warehouse or a Factory Operative is desirable but not necessary as full training will be provided
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £8.91 to £10.00 p/h
- Shifts are rotating 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Local reward schemes
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
Job Ref: 1WOOD
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.