Find your next job with Morrisons
Staffline is recruiting for a Reach Truck Driver to join our team to assist in operating Cornwall's leading new Cold Storage Facility. Falfish are part of the Morrisons family, providing chilled and frozen fish from the South West.
Staffline is recruiting for a Reach Truck Driver to work in Redruth.
The rate of pay is £10.40 per hour.
You will work fixed shifts Monday to Friday. The hours of work are:
- 7am to 4pm.
Your Time at Work
As a Reach Truck Driver your duties include:
- Safe loading and unloading of goods vehicles in a timely manner
- Operating reach/counterbalance forklift trucks in a safe and efficient manner to locate, move and prepare stored products
- Working in line with seasonal uplifts in frozen volumes during peak season
- Effective use of IT stock control, intake and dispatch systems
- Ensuring products are correctly stacked, sealed and damage free in preparation for dispatch
- Working in the role of a Warehouse Operative when not on the forklift trucks
- Keep cold store and site areas clean, tidy and debris free
Our Perfect Worker
Our successful Reach Truck Driver must have a current Reach Truck Licence and Counterbalance Forklift Licence (both with minimum 1 - 2 years experience).
You will have good timekeeping skills and be proactive and have an adaptable approach.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.40 p/h
- Shifts 7am to 4pm
- Modern working environment
- Job Ref 1FF
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.