Find your next job with Morrisons
Apply today for a hands-on management role within Cornwall's leading new cold storage facility. Falfish are part of the Morrisons family and provide chilled and frozen fish and shellfish direct from the South West.
Staffline is recruiting for a Coldstore Warehouse Manager to work in Redruth.
The rate of pay is up to £35,000 per annum.
You will work fixed days and shifts Monday to Friday. The hours of work are:
- 7am to 4pm.
Your Time at Work
As a Cold Store Warehouse Manager you will:
- Ensure that our new state-of-the-art cold store conforms to internal and customer standards, as well as all required health & safety protocols
- Ensure stocks are always correct with physical stock takes, which match the reported stock figures on the internal ERP system.
- Ensure that operatives and equipment are working at peak efficiency and orders are picked quickly and accurately.
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Cole Store Warehouse Manager will have a minimum of 5 years previous work experience in a cold store or warehouse operation, a minimum of 4 years previous Supervisory work experience or 2 years Management experience and a minimum of 3 years reach truck experience.
You will have excellent communication skills, IT literacy and office suite skills or proven experience.
Also experience of working with stock control for frozen goods.
- Recent reach truck driving experience of heights around 9 meters.
- A knowledge of continuous improvement tools and techniques.
- Experience with cost control, health and safety staff management techniques.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £35,000 per annum
- Shifts Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm
- Modern working environment
- Job Ref: 1FF
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.