Great opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative for a leading supermarket with a guarantee of 37.5 hours a week and free transport from Cardiff.
No experience is required but a background in Warehouse work, Factory work or Production work would be beneficial.
The rate of pay is £10.79 per hour to £14.35 per hour, depending on shift.
Bank holidays and overtime, depending on shift are paid at £16.19 per hour to £19.75 per hour.
You will work any 5 days out of 7 and the hours of work are:
- 2pm to 10pm
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site you will:
- Work to pick items for orders
- Use manual handling equipment within a large chilled warehouse, you'll pick a variety of fresh produce such as fresh vegetables, dairy products, and desserts
- Operate both MHE and electrical pallet trucks to stack items into roll cages. Digital wrist-mounted computers and trigger scanners will guide you in conducting these tasks
Other duties may include loading and unloading goods and keeping the site clean.
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative is active, so a certain level of physical fitness is required.
No previous experience is necessary as a Warehouse Operative as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.79 p/h - £14.35 p/h depending on shift
- Overtime+ Bankholidays paid at £16.19 to £19.75 p/h
- Shifts 2pm-10pm
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Job ref: 1TAV
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( September 6th, 2021 )