June 6th, 2018
- £0.00 - £18,333.00 per annum
You will be an Account Manager working for A La Carte, the busiest single location in the Recruitment industry. You will be based in Leicester working as part of a large, dynamic and friendly service delivery team. Supplying over 4 million hours per year and managing 3500 people per week.
The team work at the Recruitment Centre offices in Leicester city centre, working 5 out of 7 days a week with one day on call per week.
You will have responsibility for one of the sites but will work together and support the rest of the team to deliver the very best service to all of our customers.
Please see the job description below
1. Job Purpose
Deliver the services as per the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to exceed clients expectations. Respond to clients requirements ensuring fulfilment of requests on time and in full within budget.
2. Key Accountabilities
- Fulfilment achievement
- Customer service internally and externally
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
- Profit margins
- People/Worker management
- Duty Management for A La Carte Branch
3. Responsibilities will include:
- Daily checking of fulfilment
- Recruitment and planning of future recruitment levels
- Site co-ordinator recruitment and management
- Book relevant food safety training for SD core staff as required.
- Conduct refresher training as per clients needs and requirements
- Ensure staff are placed on SD core contracts at the correct points and with the correct briefing information
- Regular meetings with client to understand and communicate business changes and levels
- Be proactive and assess business levels at client sites for the near future
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
- Use IT systems available
- Administration process in place for change of details, holiday request etc
- Being able to describe client trends, market activity and business drivers
- Collate, analyse, report, communicate and identify improvements regarding KPIs and process improvement.
- SLA awareness and understanding of what SLA is in place and how you can meet and achieve that locally eg Management Information (MI) collating, reporting and communicating daily, weekly, monthly etc.
- Understanding local labour market and employment/unemployment rates or other external factors that you need to be aware of or make your client aware off
- Business acumen. Understanding the clients business and their challenges and needs
- Working to deadlines whilst being adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Communication to various levels within the business internally and externally
- Monthly collating of MI and reporting
- Hold monthly 1-2-1 with team member
- Undertake annual reviews with team
- Ensure team members are fully trained and competent in their role
- Understand Profit and Loss statistics and interpret budget controls
- Report issues in a timely manner to direct line manager or as per site internal escalation process
- Compliance (internally and externally for client) and keep secure records for audit purposes
- HR awareness of policy and procedures. Seek guidance when required
- Ensure all staff operate in line with company policies and procedures
- Using behaviour and words that demonstrate the company values at all times
- Commercial awareness
- Treat all customers (clients and workers) equally and with respect and fairness
Salary: £18,333 pa plus £3,500 bonus, £3,500 driving allowance.