Great opportunity to work as a Warehouse Operative for a leading supermarket, with starting pay rates of £10.81 per hour.
Earn up to £500 in an additional supplement payment and £2 an hour paid as overtime during peak trading weeks.
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work in Snodland, with pay parity from day one.
The rate of pay for afternoons is £10.81 to £14.65 per hour
* Earn up to £500 in an additional supplement payment with a start date on or before 30th October 2021 when achieving a 97% attendance rate throughout the qualifying period. Also, an additional £2 an hour is paid as overtime during peak trading weeks, 28th November to 1st January.
The hours of work are 2pm to 10pm.
Due to the location of the site, a driving license would be advantageous.
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, you will work in a chilled environment to pick a variety of fresh produce, such as vegetables, dairy products, and desserts.
You'll operate pallet pump trucks, and you'll stack items in roll cages, guided by digital wrist computer AMTs and trigger scanners.
This role requires heavy lifting and repetitive actions in the picking and stacking of the cages and dollies. Please be aware that you may have to lift and move items that weigh up to 25kg.
Other duties may include:
- Loading and unloading items
- Keeping the site organised and hygienic
There are many opportunities to earn bonus payments when hitting deadlines and accuracy targets.
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative can meet targets and work well under pressure. Following training, you will be required to achieve a pick rate of 100% accuracy in your first four weeks.
Warehouse Operatives at this site are targeted and measured on pick rate and accuracy. You'll receive a comprehensive induction, followed by ongoing training and coaching, to make sure that you reach the targets.
Experience in a warehouse environment would be beneficial but not is essential.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.81 to £14.65 p/h
- Shifts: 2pm-10pm
- Earn up to £500 supplement payment
- An additional £2 an hour is paid as overtime during peak trading weeks
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Due to the location of the site, a driving license would be advantageous
- Subsidised canteen
- Canteen on site
- Complimentary food and hot drinks
- Free car parking
- Car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunities for overtime
Job Ref: 1TSN
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
First posted ( September 27th, 2021 )