Find your next job with Marks And Spencer PLC
New opportunity to work at our client's busy Distribution Centre!
Staffline is recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator at our client's busy site in Castle Donnington.
The rate of pay is £10.55 per hour until December 31st, which then reverts back to £10.05 per hour.
This is a full-time role, you will be required to work any 5 days out of 7 covering, 8-12 hours shifts, including some weekends and evenings. Flexibility is required as shifts vary to cover the hours of 5am to 8pm to meet business requirements.
Your Time at Work
As a Recruitment Administrator at this site you will be required to complete the following:
- Carrying out right to work document checks
- Screening, registering and hosting inductions for new workers joining the business
- Monitoring workers profiles from a compliance perspective
- Liaising with several departments internally within Staffline and with the client
- Ensuring that all new workers are compliant with PPE and adhere to social distancing processes and procedures
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Recruitment Administrator will have experience in a similar administration role and preferably will have experience within a logistics environment.
It is important that you have a dedicated and positive attitude, with the ability to prioritise your workload and remain organised.
You will have a flexible and adaptable approach to work with a willingness to learn, strong administration skills and attention to detail are essential.
Ideally, you will have previous experience working in a high-volume recruitment environment; however, this is not essential as training will be provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.55 p/h (reverts back to £10.05 per hour 31st December.)
- 8-12 hour shifts cover between 5am to 8pm
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Free food and hot drinks
- Canteen on site
- Good links to public transport
- Uniform provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Job ref: 1MSCD
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.