Find your next job with HelloFresh
Apply today to work with one of the world's fastest-growing companies!
Staffline is recruiting for Production Operatives to work full time in Nuneaton.
The rate of pay is £9.51 - £16.88 per hour.
You will work Monday to Friday, the hours of work are:
- 7am to 3pm
- 3pm to 11pm
- 11pm to 7am
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative at this site, your duties will include:
- Picking and packing meal ingredients into customer boxes
- Stock movement in the warehouse
- Maintaining the flow of the production line
- Working in temperature-controlled areas (1-5°C)
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Some lifting and carrying
- Standing for a full shift
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Production Operative will be able to work under pressure, have good attention to detail, be able to stand for long periods of time and be physically fit due to some lifting and carrying.
No previous experience is necessary as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £9.51 - £16.88 p/h
- Shifts: 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm + 11pm to 7am
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Modern working environment
- Job ref: 1HFN
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.