Find your next job with Addo
Staffline is recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work weekends for our client based in Market Drayton with a £500 welcome bonus.
The hours of work are:
- Saturday and Sunday, 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am
- 8hr shifts are also available.
There is a possibility of extra shifts.
The rate of pay is:
- Days £10.13 per hour
- Nights £10.30 per hour
All the weekend rates have been given a £1.00 shift allowance.
Our £500 Welcome bonus is paid in three installments, £150 on completion of 6 weeks, £150 on completion of 13 Weeks, £200 on completion of 26 weeks. All shifts must be completed to qualify for the bonus.
Your Time at Work
As a Production Operative at this site, there are a variety of sections you will cover, such as:
- Racks/Decanting off racks - in this role, you will ensure that all food is stored away correctly
- Tray Wash Operative - you will ensure that all trays are cleaned and stacked following sites processes
- Packer - you will correctly pack all items on and off the line
- General Operative - this role will heavily involve assisting all areas of production
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Production Operative will be self-motivated and can work well as part of a team in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £10.13 - £10.30 p/h depending on shifts
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free Car parking on site
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Job ref: 1DDM
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.