Find your next job with GXO
Apply today and work nights at a leading fashion design company where you can earn up to £17.10 per hour working as a Fashion Order Picker.
£300 Joining Bonus!
Staffline is recruiting for a Fashion Order Picker to work nights in Derby.
You will be guaranteed 30 hours per week for the remainder of 2021.
The rate of pay is from £11.40 to £17.10 per hour.
The night shifts available are:
Sunday to Thursday (department dependent)
- 10pm to 6am
- 10:30pm to 6:30am
- 11pm to 7am
* £300 Joining Bonus, providing T&C's are met (no absences for 2021, to be paid January 2022)
Your Time at Work
As a Fashion Order Picker at this site your duties will include:
- Picking/packing clothing and accessories for customer orders using hand scanners
- Sorting and refunding returned products from customers
- Returning stock to correct locations
- Receiving and sorting deliveries from suppliers
- Basic computer work to print labels
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Fashion Order Picker has great attention to detail and can complete tasks in a timely manner. You should have a good understanding of English, both written and verbal.
No previous experience is necessary as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £11.40 to £17.10 p/h
- Shifts: 10pm to 6am, 10:30pm to 6:30am + 11pm to 7am
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Subsidised canteen
- £300 Joining Bonus, providing T&C's are met (no absences for 2021, to be paid January 2022)
- Guaranteed 30 hours per week for the remainder of 2021
- Staff Shop Discount (up to 80% off from day 1)
- Double Overtime Rate (£22.80 p/h after 37.5 hours) WC 21/11/2021 - 05/12/2021
- Big Prizes to be won throughout Black Friday
- Free Meals 26th November - 29th November
- Free car parking
- Car parking on site
- Good links to public transport
- PPE provided
- Performance bonus
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Job ref: 1XPOTB
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.