My client, based on the outskirts of Cheltenham, is a leading company within their field and is looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be mainly responsible for moving stock around the warehouse and yar to ensure that set targets are met; so, you will be proactive and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Picking and packing orders accurately
- Loading and unloading vehicles either manually, or using a forklift
- Checking goods received and checking the quality of the products
- Putting away of stock in the correct location
- Assisting with stock checks as and when required
- Preparation of goods for dispatch
- Responsible for quality control checks on components, to support goods-inwards inspection
- Liaising with Supervisor on supplier returns and quality issues
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy - general good housekeeping
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations to ensure safe working environment
- Undertaking other ad hoc duties as requested
- Warehouse background/experience or an equivalent environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, punctual and reliable
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Team player
- Ability to work using own initiative when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00am-5:00pm & Friday, 8:00am-1:00pm
RATE OF PAY
Due to the location of my client, you must have your own transport as there is no public transport that will get you to the client’s site.
My client is looking get candidates started ASAP, so what are you waiting for?! Please call the office today on 01453 829 799, or alternatively, please send an up to date, Word Document copy of your CV to [email protected].