Find your next job with GXO
Are you ready for a change? Are you looking for a role that you can grow in? Are you looking to develop your skills within a fast-paced transport environment?
Here at GXO, we are looking for a Transport Admin to join our team on behalf of Green and King based in Trafford Park.
You'll assist with the day-to-day enquiries revolving around the transport debrief procedure to maintain full compliance of
driver's hours and correct paperwork submission. You will need to meet daily KPI's on the back of debriefing the paperwork to update the tracker for our management team. This is a full-time permanent position working 5 from 7 days 40 hours per week .
Your Time at Work
- Day-to-day, you will actively ensure that all transport related administration is completed as per the requirements of the site - you'll be exposed to various parts of the operation to help excel your career.
- A large part of your role will be to assist in the compilation of weekly transport statistics whilst supporting in the management and recording of road transport directive.
- You will ensure that all staff are debriefed in conjunction with the debrief system and that all paperwork is compliant, on time and accurate.
- The right person for the role will assist the department in taking drivers phone queries and logging calls to ensure communication lines are responsive and effective.
Our Perfect Worker
- Experience of working in a similar transport environment would be ideal
- Understanding of driver regulations, working time directives, drivers hours and legislations of tachograph
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Good Organisational Skills with excellent attention to detail
Key Information and Benefits
- Free on-site car park
- On-site canteen
- Good transport links within the location
- Career progression opportunities
- Building relationships
- Job Ref: 1XPOTPGK
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.